[DeTomaso] Pantera Paraphernalia

fred fred at creekspeak.com
Wed Sep 9 22:04:31 EDT 2020

A friend called who I have known for 55 years. He always dealt in cars and liked advertising  related goods. When I visited him I bought several items including the original Pantera tech notebook, a folding brochure showing the different models: L type, GT4, Deauville, etc. Written in Italian and English. A Paneramerica price list. I also bought a shop plastic rectangle sign with the Pantera logo. He got these items when the KC dealer was closing out.  What are the chances? Thought I would share this with the POCA group. Fred Sweeney Sent from Samsung tablet.