[DeTomaso] My 72 #4336 on BaT

Mark Pinson mark.pinson at verizon.net
Wed Sep 9 11:02:40 EDT 2020

Well folks, after 23 years of ownership I've decided it's time to re-home my Pantera.  The car runs, drives and looks better than it ever has and I'll be sad to see it go.  If anyone is looking for a great P-car from a long-time Pantera owner, check this one out.  I would love for it to go to someone already in the Pantera community.
https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1972-detomaso-pantera-49/