[DeTomaso] A set of original wheel really cheap on ebay

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Fri Sep 4 23:49:19 EDT 2020

No argument there Mike.  I think it's a larger shame in this case
because it was purportedly a GT5 (or was it GTS?) car they came off.

One of the bigger selling points when I sold mine, was the fact it came
with the original (mostly) unmolested engine and the original wheels.
It probably helped that the rest of the car was also in unrestored but
very nice condition.
:)

Yea... given the money, I'd probably buy another one and  have even more
fun.

Asa  Jay

Asa Jay Laughton - W7TSC, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
Spokane County ARES-RACES-ACS EC/RO
https://w7tsc.org
https://www.teampanteraracing.com