[DeTomaso] Bearing seal?

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Fri Sep 4 14:49:05 EDT 2020

Nancy,

The bearing seals are NOT Mustang. They are different. You can find the reference in the SOBill Gearhead database at panteraplace.com. Sorry I'm away from home for a few hours otherwise I would look it up for you.

It's commonly available at any auto parts store.

Bearings ARE 1965-67 Mustang. SKF BR2 and BR6.

Mike

Sent from my iPhone