[DeTomaso] Provamo website not responding

The DeTomaso Registry Guy detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 19:57:34 EDT 2020

Mike,

My e-mail address should be easy to find, probably in your contacts list!

One reason why I use "The Registry Guy".  Makes it easy to find.

Yes the site is overwhelmed with traffic.  Even I can not login.

But I can review my offline copy.

What VIN are you searching for ?

Wait, shouldn't the guy being doing his OWN research ?

I am cc;ing the list, so people don't bombard me with forwards of your message...

Chuck

Chuck Melton, I seem to have lost your email address.  I've been trying to
log into the Provamo website today but it just sits and spins after I enter
my login details.  Any issues on your end?  Trying to research for a local
car buyer.

Thanks

Mike Thomas

Panteras Northwest