[DeTomaso] Gas pricing etc

Bob rcbsons1 at aol.com
Wed Oct 28 21:38:42 EDT 2020

Remember the times I filled my 69 Z28 up with gas almost every day. 30 cents a gallon
Then they smogged the hell out of the cars chocking them so they would barely run
Then oil embargo. Then they took the octane ratings down. Then they killed the lead.  We ran Klotz in our 2 stroke Cr500’s
Oh yea no more two strokes

I am heading back to the 60-70’s and bought a 65 Hornett enduro go kart
Just bought a pair of 2 stroke Italian engines with expansion chambers.  Real world stuff
Remember guys running nitro in these things. Heard that is almost impossible to buy but I am going to look into it

Miss the good old days.  My 180 Pantera is something that keeps the real world with me
Some of these other things help my head

Bob Benson. Living in the past
Sent from my iPhone