[DeTomaso] $13 a gasoline?

Joseph F Byrd, Jr byrdjf at embarqmail.com
Mon Oct 26 21:27:53 EDT 2020

This is the most depressing. . .   REAL power plants (Large Steam Turbines) were my Life.

I commission at leasted 12 units ( 8 GWs ?)  during the dwindling HayDay of Large Steam (1970-1980s)
Even assisted with the first Nuke synched after the three mile island, and second as lead from hot fuctionals to commercial

I swear I worked maintance on at least 100 different coal burnings during my days.   While I sure thought there would be more than 240 remaining, I have heard my farovorite plants have shut down.   Some are even a grassy field now.

But never even visited a plant in CA

After read these, don't know whether to take a stiff drink or pop a bennie ☹