[DeTomaso] $13 a gasoline?

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 26 11:52:33 EDT 2020

I assume this may be from an oil industry supported source, but seems to have some basis.
Gasoline Prices Under the Green New Deal Would Reach $13 per Gallon

|  |  |

|  |
Gasoline Prices Under the Green New Deal Would Reach $13 per Gallon

Many of the Democrats running for President in 2020 support the Green New Deal that was introduced by Representa...