[DeTomaso] Interesting Article on Pollution from gas vs electric vehicles

Joseph F Byrd, Jr byrdjf at embarqmail.com
Thu Oct 22 12:56:47 EDT 2020

Ken,

First, I think Your email get garbaged through my provider, as, if there was a link, I don't get them.

As for this article, I just Googled and did a quick read.    I've been out of touch with the Power segment for decades now,
 but it seems that the direction things are going are opposite of all my formal education (even with the beer clouding)
and all that I experienced working in that "Dirty" industry

Thanks, Joe