[DeTomaso] Stock steering wheel removal question

Garth Rodericks garth_rodericks at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 21 14:28:28 EDT 2020

Hey Dennis,
As Forrest suggested, go by your local O'Reilly's or Autozone.  Both have a loaner tool program...  Basically, they charge you for the tool, then refund your money when you return it the next day (or a few days later - I think you have 30 days to bring it back).  Anyway, I've used this service a number of times when I've needed something specialized that I didn't want to shell out the money for just to have it sit in my toolbox unused for the next 15 years.
Cheers!
Garth