[DeTomaso] Will these Recaro Seats fit in a Pantera

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 14 19:30:59 EDT 2020

 Like these:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Tesla-Model-S-Parking-Brake-Caliper-Brembo-Electric-Good-Plug/174434323964?hash=item289d188dfc:g:ccEAAOSwnlRewe4a
I'd want to know why there was a recall.

    On Wednesday, October 14, 2020, 4:14:12 PM PDT, Scott Mead Photography <scott at scottmeadphotography.com> wrote:

 Dick,

I’m looking to install the PE/Tesla e-brake system myself. When you’re looking for used parking brakes on eBay, read the listing carefully. Nearly all of the “$100” brake sets are not working and are being sold as parts only. Good working ones will set your back a couple of Franklins at least.

Cheers,

Scott

Sent from my iPhone