[DeTomaso] Will these Recaro Seats fit in a Pantera

Will Kooiman will.kooiman at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 17:41:10 EDT 2020

You might check out Corbeau LG1 seats.

They look like the Recaro seats in the pics and are very comfortable.

They were the shortest Corbeau seats I could find, aside from shell racing seats.  I was at a dealer that had all of Corbeau's best sellers, so I sat in all of them and took measurements.

For mounting, I used Porsche 911 brackets from Corbeau.

Just plan on dropping the floor pans.  If it's done well, it looks factory, and you'll be happier with the seats where you want them.