[DeTomaso] defroster vent.

Rich Hoppe richbhoppe at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 11:40:31 EDT 2020

Mike
thanks for your help but I did look at the manual.
My heater box looks like a second series but the outlet on the passenger
side is turned down not out or up to go to the defroster.
I thought maybe detomaso did a trick on me.
At least a bunch of guys did not say ok yeah mine is like that too.
I will try to determine the outlet again.
thanks
Rich