[DeTomaso] Trivia question: Factory colors and years of production

Charles Engles cengles at cox.net
Sun Oct 11 20:53:47 EDT 2020

Dear Julian,

            I seem to recall something about the "shortt list", but I have
not seen or heard anything in the last few years.  I also seem to recall
that the Marti reports reference such data, but I don't know that for a
fact.

             If the revived Shortt List surfaces, then good.  If not, then I
will tell my friend that it may be time to pay for a Marti report.

                        Warmest regards, Chuck Engles