[DeTomaso] Trivia question: Factory colors and years of production

Charles Engles cengles at cox.net
Sun Oct 11 15:16:29 EDT 2020

Dear Forum,

            A Pantera friend is interested in learning how many silver
Panteras were made in '73 and '74.   I've checked my books and google
without success.

           I *think* that info Is out there.  Would anyone know the answer
about the silver Pantera production numbers or where to ferret it out?

                               Warmest regards, Chuck Engles