[DeTomaso] Dim head lights

Will Kooiman will.kooiman at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 08:20:44 EDT 2020

I had the same problem.

The hard plastic connector was at fault.  It was not holding the wires properly.  It would snap into place, but there was no tension on the wires.  So, if you "jiggled" the wires, the headlights would come on.

I don’t recall what I did about it.  That was several years ago.  I plan on switching to LED lights soon, so I'll probably check it again.