[DeTomaso] Another road trip

Will Kooiman will.kooiman at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 21:11:04 EST 2020

Hi Everyone,

I’m leaving for Little Rock, AR in the morning (from Miami).

I’m going through:

Fort Myers, FL                    about 9:30am

Ocala, FL                              about 12:30pm

Gainsville, FL                      about 1:00pm (depending on whether I stopped at Garlits museum)

Dothan, AL                          about 5:30pm

Montgomery, AL               about 7:30pm

Birmingham, AL                 ??

Memphis, TN                     Probably Friday

Little Rock, AR                    Of course, Friday – I did this trip once straight through once.  Not fun.

Of course, the times will vary depending on the time I make.

I hope to at least make it to Montgomery, AL or Birmingham, AL tomorrow.  I’ve done this trip several times.  I have gone as far as Tupelo or Olive Branch, MS in one day, but it really depends on the weather and the car, and of course how early I leave.

If anyone is on that route and you want to meet for breakfast, lunch, or dinner, let me know.  I’d love to meet other Pantera people.  My butt will be so tired, I’d be willing to meet for broccoli.  So, if you know any good broccoli bars, I’m game.

Yes, I’m driving the Pantera.  I’m dropping it off at my brother’s house for some paint touchups, and of course, to visit.

e-mail me if you want to meet, and I’ll text my location and ETA.

Will.