[DeTomaso] [EXTERNAL] 74 Pantera #THPNPY07197 - RM Auction

Garth Rodericks garth_rodericks at yahoo.com
Fri May 29 16:39:24 EDT 2020

 No sale at $81,000.
IIRC, the estimate was $120,000-$140,000.
https://rmsothebys.com/en/auctions/0120/driving-into-summer/lots/r0135-1974-detomaso-pantera-by-ghia/894631

    On Friday, May 29, 2020, 12:49:40 PM PDT, Himes, Terry (US 397C) <terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov> wrote:

 Garth,

I don't want to sign up for yet another web site, so could you let the list know
when this sells. I'm curious what it sells for.

Terry

Terry W. Himes
JPL Jet Propulsion Laboratory
Deep Space Exploration – Mission Operations

Dawn Spacecraft Team
Europa Lander Science Support Team
TGO Sequence Lead
MEX Sequence Lead