[DeTomaso] Big Easy Motors Pantera

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Mon May 25 13:43:34 EDT 2020

Guys,

This show was almost painful to watch. They certainly didn’t screw it up the way the Grease Monkey idiots would have, but nevertheless it still made me cringe.

This car had a lot of potential at the start.  It wound up looking nice but I shudder to think what the eventual owner will be left to deal with.....

https://youtu.be/vGy78UNUsLA

Mike

Sent from my iPad