[DeTomaso] Fwd: Re: dyna mat

jderyke at aol.com jderyke at aol.com
Mon May 25 02:30:06 EDT 2020

Dave & others, be very careful of gluing anything inside the doors that can catch & hold rainwater. DeTomaso did this on Mangusta doors to help silence the cabin, and the insulation soaked up and held rainwater that ran down the windows past the cat-whiskers. It's a rare Mangusta that has intact OEM door bottoms- most are/were rusted out. Ford & DeTomaso left that innovation out of Panteras and it may not have been just cost.  Dunno about Dynamat's water-absorbency.
 Cheers- J DeRyke