[DeTomaso] car transport philly to phoenix

Steve Lisa stevelisa at patentit.com
Tue May 19 14:45:21 EDT 2020

Rich,

I have used Angels moving to move 3-4 cars across country.  I have cut and
paste the last receipt I had for a move -- which was for a collector car
with enclosed transport.  I am sure an open move is quite a bit cheaper.
So far, they are 3-3 with great service, communication and handling.  I
haven't used them in a few years, but if I had to move a car, I would use
them again. Jessica was my contact for the last two moves.  I hope this
helps.

ANGELS MOVING AUTOS
Direct: 530-245-0481

Fax: 530-245-0639

Toll Free: 888-530-0481

------------------------------

Dear Steven Lisa,

Thank you so much for using Angels for your shipping needs. It would mean a
great deal to us if you would take 2 minutes to post a review about the
service you were provided. Please click the link below to fill out the form:

http://www.transportreviews.com/AddReview/survey.asp?intCompanyID=29&submit=Enter+Review

Below is some information about your order that you will need in order to
fill out the review:

   1. Name - Steven Lisa
         2. Email - sglisa at gmail.com
         3. Order ID - 298862-1
         4. Transport Cost - $1350.00
         5. Origin State - GA
         6. Destination State - AZ
         7. Transport Duration (in the number of days) - 3
         8. Truck/Carrier Type - Enclosed

After you have completed your review, Transport Reviews will contact you
within a few minutes via email to verify your review. Just "CONFIRM" and
you're all done!

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to call.

Thank you,

Jessica Ortiz

Angels Moving Autos

*Feel free to reply or call our office at 530-245-0481 with any questions,
or if you think that you are receiving this email in error.*

Regards,

Steven G. Lisa, Esq.
*The Law Offices of Lisa & Lesko, LLC*
Email: SteveLisa at PatentIt.com
Direct: 480-442-0297

www.PatentIt.com <http://www.patentit.com/>

*Scottsdale Office* | *P*: 480.535.6656  |  *F:* 480.535.6628  |  *A:* 7689
East Paradise Lane, Suite 2, Scottsdale, AZ 85260

*Chicago Office *|* P:* 312.752.4357  |  *F:* 312.896.5633  |  *A:* 55 E.
Monroe Street, Suite 3800, Chicago, IL 60603
This email is intended only for the recipient above and may contain
confidential and privileged information. If you received this email in
error please destroy it and indicate such by return email to me. Thank you.

On Tue, May 19, 2020 at 10:34 AM Rich Hoppe <richbhoppe at gmail.com> wrote:

>    I need to move my daughters Acura TL from Philly to Phx.
>    A good mover but not the level of a classic.
>    This car is replaceable
>    outside transport ok
>    any recommendations?
>    thanks Rich

> the links above.

> the archiving of list messages.
-------------- next part --------------
   Rich,A
   I have used Angels moving to move 3-4 cars across country.A  I have cut
   and paste the last receipt I had for a move -- which was for a
   collector car with enclosed transport.A  I am sure an open move is
   quite a bit cheaper.A  So far, they are 3-3 with great service,
   communication and handling.A  I haven't used them in a few years, but
   if I had to move a car, I would use them again. Jessica was my contact
   for the last two moves.A  I hope this helps.A

     ANGELS MOVING AUTOS
     Direct:A 530-245-0481

     Fax:A 530-245-0639

     Toll Free:A 888-530-0481

     Dear Steven Lisa,

     Thank you so much for usingA AngelsA for your shipping needs. It

     [1]http://www.transportreviews.com/AddReview/survey.asp?intCompanyID

    2. Email -A [2]sglisa at gmail.com
    3. Order ID - 298862-1
    4. Transport Cost - $1350.00
    5. Origin State - GA
    6. Destination State - AZ
    7. Transport Duration (in the number of days) - 3
    8. Truck/Carrier Type - Enclosed

     After you have completed your review, Transport Reviews will contact
     you within a few minutes via email to verify your review. Just
     "CONFIRM" and you're all done!

     If you have any questions please don't hesitate to call.

     Thank you,

     Jessica Ortiz

     AngelsA MovingA Autos

   Feel free to reply or call our office atA 530-245-0481 with any
   questions, or if you think that you are receiving this email in error.

   Regards,A
   Steven G. Lisa, Esq.
   The Law Offices of Lisa & Lesko, LLC
   Email: SteveLisa at PatentIt.comA
   Direct: 480-442-0297
   [3]www.PatentIt.com
   Scottsdale OfficeA |A P:A 480.535.6656A  |A A F:A 480.535.6628A
   |A A A:A 7689 East Paradise Lane, Suite 2, Scottsdale, AZ 85260

   Chicago OfficeA |A P: 312.752.4357A  |A  F: 312.896.5633A  |A  A: 55 E.

   On Tue, May 19, 2020 at 10:34 AM Rich Hoppe <[4]richbhoppe at gmail.com>