[DeTomaso] CHI 4V heads question

Larry Finch fresnofinches at aol.com
Mon May 18 23:21:35 EDT 2020

Dave,

Thank you for another potential solution to my problem. Sadly, I just did as you suggested and once again, no worky.

I’m becoming firmly convinced that the only possible remaining action I could take would be to remove the Line-X which is underneath the motor mount pedestals, but as it is only .125 inches I really don’t see that very time consuming task as being a productive solution.

I am resigned to a visit to my muffler shop.

Thanks to all of you who offered assistance.

Larry