[DeTomaso] This looks like a Push-Button but

The DeTomaso Registry Guy detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Mon May 18 15:11:08 EDT 2020

I have posted the Foot Box VIN plate image in 7448 now.

The engine number seen is consistent with cars in the 7448 range.

Chuck

That ‘weird treatment’ is because the car is, in the photo, wrecked!  Look at the front of the fender. He hit something.

It’s a pushbutton that has been given the GT/4 treatment complete with 1980s-style interior.

Chuck—is there something more subtle that we are missing?

Mike

Sent from my iPad