[DeTomaso] CHI 4V heads question

Larry Finch fresnofinches at aol.com
Mon May 18 02:02:14 EDT 2020

> Mike,

I tried the two gasket approach and on 2511 that does not work. Tightening collector bolts to the maximum fails to fully compress the gaskets at the top and in the process the tightening has pulled the muffler can tightly to the body sheet-metal. No worky

But your similar experience does lead me to believe that there is some dimensional difference with the CHI head.

I am going to put this issue on the back shelf, once again, and return to it a bit later. Right now I have AC refrigerant lines I need to finish running in the engine bay/condenser area.

Thanks for your insight,

Larry