[DeTomaso] Pantera Won't Start but has fuel, spark, good timing etc. Baffled and need Advice

Rich Hoppe richbhoppe at gmail.com
Sun May 17 14:59:33 EDT 2020

I think look more carefully at spark and fuel.  Pull out a plug and if it is wet with fuel you have fuel.if not you don’t have enough fuel.  If it is wet you either have too much fuel or not enough spark.

I have poured gas in a a carb and the engine will run if you have spark.

So look at that again

Sent from my iPhone