[DeTomaso] Fwd: Re: 2020 Ares Panther

audionut at hushmail.com audionut at hushmail.com
Thu May 14 15:44:13 EDT 2020

A worthy effort by Ares, no doubt a ripping machine--   but if you
gave me one I'd sell it and buy the real thing.  And then hunt down a
Mangusta.

Interesting note by the writer "it wasn't the Lamborghini Muira on my
wall as a kid, it was the deTomaso Pantera"
Anybody remember the car posters they had as a kid?
I had quite a few but this was my favorite.  Close by it was Farrah
Fawcett.
 Sent using Hushmail
On 5/13/2020 at 6:04 PM, "Rob DuMoulin"  wrote:Still around based on
the Huracan

https://www.carexpert.com.au/news/de-tomaso-pantera-reimagined-as-the-panther-progettouno/