[DeTomaso] Throttle cable length problem

B Hower b.hower3400 at yahoo.com
Sat May 9 08:42:24 EDT 2020

When I had the axle to bearing miss fit with axles from a vendor, I called another and he measured his same style axles and told me the diameters. Turned out to measure same as what I had ( this was on second go around with first vendor ). So I thanked him and had my new bad axles sent out for hard chrome plating an ground to my specs.

Bud #3400 ( Drive it like there is no tomorrow -- for there may not be ! )