[DeTomaso] Throttle cable length problem

Jeff Kimball jgkrenton at comcast.net
Fri May 8 23:28:54 EDT 2020

FWIW. Amazingly, the Pantera throttle cable is almost identical to those used in many boats with Merc-cruiser and other out-drives.  When I needed a custom length cable for my Pantera I was able to get one from my local Mercury dealer in almost any length I needed.

Of course your results may vary....

Jeff #2467