[DeTomaso] [EXTERNAL] Naked Italian - Caution: May Not be Suitable for Younger Viewers

Himes, Terry (US 397C) terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed May 6 20:57:19 EDT 2020

Wow! Rockers look solid.  Nice.  Mine were swiss-cheeze. But replaced easily.

Terry W. Himes
JPL Jet Propulsion Laboratory
Deep Space Exploration – Mission Operations

Dawn Spacecraft Team
Europa Lander Science Support Team
TGO Sequence Lead
MEX Sequence Lead
Odyssey Sequence Team
Spitzer Space Telescope Data Team

Phone: (818) 393-6261
Cell:     (818) 653-8213
thimes at jpl.nasa.gov

On 5/6/20, 2:17 PM, "DeTomaso on behalf of Mike & Elizabeth" <detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com on behalf of mbefthomas2 at gmail.com> wrote:

    6328 has been fully disrobed.  No more yellow paint on the outside and she's
    down to her birthday suit.  I sent a picture to my body guy and he replied
    "Nice, nothing I like more than a naked Italian."  I had to remind him that
    that was my girlfriend he was talking about.  He apologized and said he'd
    try not to let it happen again . . .

    I told my wife there was a naked Italian in the garage - she said "You
    better qualify that as male or femaile, otherwise I'll have to go, um, go
    take a look for myself!".  I assured her was not what she was hoping . . .

    Cheers, hope you're all well and wrenching on those cars to get them ready
    for our shortened driving season.

    Mike Thomas

    Panteras Northwest