[DeTomaso] Naked Italian - Caution: May Not be Suitable for Younger Viewers

Mike & Elizabeth mbefthomas2 at gmail.com
Wed May 6 17:17:38 EDT 2020

6328 has been fully disrobed.  No more yellow paint on the outside and she's
down to her birthday suit.  I sent a picture to my body guy and he replied
"Nice, nothing I like more than a naked Italian."  I had to remind him that
that was my girlfriend he was talking about.  He apologized and said he'd
try not to let it happen again . . .

I told my wife there was a naked Italian in the garage - she said "You
better qualify that as male or femaile, otherwise I'll have to go, um, go
take a look for myself!".  I assured her was not what she was hoping . . .

Cheers, hope you're all well and wrenching on those cars to get them ready
for our shortened driving season.

Mike Thomas

Panteras Northwest