[DeTomaso] who has experience with Fontana blocks?

Steven Edwards1969Dart gsedwards at cox.net
Tue May 5 17:58:37 EDT 2020

I have been chasing an oil leak on a Fontana. I clean the engine and ran it several times and took it for some short drives.
The leak looked at first to becoming from the head gasket at the right motor mount. The motor mount had oil in the deep section.
  After the drive today I had some oil at the head gasket  on the block side, at the rear of the engine in the corner . See picture.
I am at a lost as to why the head gasket would leak in this area, wounding if the block maybe cracked?  Or is it the gasket?

Steven Edwards