[DeTomaso] Gas lines

audionut at hushmail.com audionut at hushmail.com
Mon May 4 13:22:18 EDT 2020

Good idea, Bob.  I am in Kalifornia as well.
It may have changed by now but, back when I first caught wind of this
talking to a guy at a hot rod show (10 years ago?) he told me that BMW
parts dept. has rubber fuel line that does not degrade with ethanol
blended fuel.  I bought 10 ft. and it cost me about $80 if i remember
right.
So far so good.
 Sent using Hushmail
On 5/3/2020 at 8:20 PM, "Bob via DeTomaso"  wrote:Changed all my gas
lines to Teflon braided
Watch out for the rubber hoses especially if you use the crap
(fuel)they sell in Kalifornia
Most gas nowadays has a lot of alcohol
that attacks the rubber
Just had to replace a rubber part in my old truck Carb that was
falling apart

Bob Benson

Sent from my iPhone

use the links above.