[DeTomaso] Sort of NPC: 2 ZF 's on BaT for BMW M-1

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 29 14:24:20 EDT 2020

Mike,

Discussion among experts suggest these are not BMW M1 ZF's, I think David Nunn postulated they may be Lancia 037 units and have different gearing and perhaps input shaft etc. One has been seriously butchered to accommodate a hydraulic throw out bearing.

By the time you win the auction, have them rebuilt and reconfigured I think you'd be better off purchasing a new unit direct from Lloyd.

Julian