[DeTomaso] Now is a good time !

The DeTomaso Registry Guy detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 12:37:17 EDT 2020

To get started with the DeTomaso Registry, first you create an account at:

www.DeTomasoRegistry.org <http://www.detomasoregistry.org/>   (Same as www.provamo.com <http://www.provamo.com/> )

To filter out robots and deceitful accounts, when an account is created it must next be activated.

When an account is created a message is sent (automatically) containing a link, which, when clicked on,

activates your account.  If you do not get this activation e-mail, check your spam folder, or adjust your spam filter.

Next you are sent a "Welcome" message with some useful information, such as links to the FAQs page,

where ALL is explained.

You are now free to tour the first level of the website to learn the basics of what the DeTomaso Registy offers.

To reach the shared level, with access to the registry, you need to share a few >fresh< photos of a DeTomaso.

Send your photos >as attachments<, with the VIN in the subject line, to ImageProcessor at DeTomasoRegistry.org

The photos you share are added to the processing queue, and you will be sent an acknowledgement that

your photos are being processed, and your account will be upgraded to shared soon.

Everyone should read the FAQs pages.

To gain control over the entry for a car, you need to include photos of the VIN and ID plates, and state you are

now the current owner.

I suggest you tour the Site Map too.  Use it to find the new "Begin Here" page which will help you get started understanding

how to use the registry search functions.

If you have any questions or need human help, first review the FAQs, and if you have not found your answer,

you can contact us.  I receive a large volume of e-mail, and as such it does take me quite a while to personally respond.

So don't waste your time asking me a question that can be answered quickly in the FAQs pages.

Happy Motoring!

Chuck

The De Tomaso Registry Guy

http://www.detomasoregistry.org/Members/ProvaMoMemMain.asp