[DeTomaso] BBQ Grill NPC but close

Rob DuMoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Fri Mar 27 07:08:59 EDT 2020

Two weeks ago while out on the boat I saw one on mounted on the back of a
cabin cruiser. Puzzled why somebody would have a V8 on their deck, I got
closer before I realized it was a grill.  It looked to be the same model
and setup as in your ad, but sea spray and use made it look more like it
just got pulled from an old work truck.

Rob

On Thu, Mar 26, 2020 at 4:08 PM Himes, Terry (US 397C) via DeTomaso <

-------------- next part --------------
   Two weeks ago while out on the boat I saw one on mounted on the back of
   a cabin cruiser. Puzzled why somebody would have a V8 on their deck, I
   got closer before I realized it was a grill.A  It looked to be the same
   model and setup as in your ad, but sea spray and use made it look more
   like it just got pulled from an old work truck.
   Rob

   On Thu, Mar 26, 2020 at 4:08 PM Himes, Terry (US 397C) via DeTomaso

     A  A I know someone on this list is going to snap this up.A  Ha
     A  A ;-/
     A [1][2]https://www.ebay.com/itm/Propane-gas-GRILL-BBQ-ENGINE-outdoo
     r-specia
     A l-backyard/383166700430?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p206
     0353.
     A  A m1438.l2649
     A  A Terry
     A  A "A Purple Heart proves you were smart enough to hatch a plan,
     A  A  stupid enough to try it and lucky enough to survive!"
     A  A Terry W. Himes
     A  A JPL Jet Propulsion Laboratory
     A  A Deep Space Exploration - Mission Operations
     A  A Dawn Spacecraft Team
     A  A Juno Systems & Software Team
     A  A TGO Sequence Lead
     A  A MEX Sequence Lead