[DeTomaso] Coolant on off plug Vmax

Christopher Kimball chrisvkimball at msn.com
Tue Mar 24 14:52:58 EDT 2020

________________________________
From: Christopher Kimball <ChrisVKimball at msn.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 24, 2020 11:52 AM
To: johndudek at comcast.net <johndudek at comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Coolant on off plug Vmax

Hi John,

I'm afraid I'm not sure what you're referring to.  I'll send this out to the forum to see if they have any suggestions.

Hey folks, can you help with this (see email below)?

Thanks!

Sincerely,

Chris

Please if you a minute. I am trying to get that black drain plug out without damage and was wondering if you came up with a trick to do it. I know the little set screw has to come out and then I tried pulling the plug out with pliers to no avail. Any suggestions would be appreciated.