[DeTomaso] tinker time

laurieferrari at aol.com laurieferrari at aol.com
Mon Mar 23 18:03:14 EDT 2020

Thank you so much Matt.  I was trying to think up something that would work.  Your idea sounds perfect but we'd both need those machines.  Have to do some checking on that.  My daughter suggested making a power point with video but that would take me a long time; not sure exactly how I'd work that one out.  I really do appreciate your letter and kind words!  Laurie