[DeTomaso] Tinker-in-place?

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 23 11:08:53 EDT 2020

John,

Although there are several tracks farther afield I'd really like the opportunity to run I haven't ventured east, it just becomes a logistics constraint around work and the required travel days. With an engine rebuild cycle of roughly 4 weekend events I also tend to cherry pick events.  I am thinking to switch from predominately SCCA to vintage events and would definitely like to run COTA at some point.

Julian