[DeTomaso] NPC: Welcome Good News Amongst the Chaos

Mike & Elizabeth Thomas mbefthomas2 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 12:59:18 EDT 2020

Aye, but I have a nice 29 year old Glenn Fohdry port cask finished Speyside that's even better.

Remember, growing old is standard equipment, growing up is optional.  I've never checked that box . . .

Mike Thomas

Our email address has changed: Please use mbefthomas2 at gmail.com for all new messages, thanks!