[DeTomaso] NPC: Welcome Good News Amongst the Chaos

Dave Londry davel at trguys.com
Sat Mar 21 20:14:31 EDT 2020

Beer time!

--
Dave Londry
TRGuys.com

davel at trguys.com
Cell     604-721-2278
Landline 604-589-9183
Skype    embeddedspaces

-------------- next part --------------
   Beer time!

   On 2020-03-21 5:00 p.m., Mike & Elizabeth Thomas wrote:

[...]

   Our email address has changed: Please use [[1]1]mbefthomas2 at gmail.com for
   all new messages, thanks!

References

   1. [2]mailto:mbefthomas2 at gmail.com

nks above.

Members who post to this list grant license to the list to forward any message p
osted here to all past, current, or future members of the list. They also grant
the list owner permission to maintain an archive or approve the archiving of lis
t messages.

--
Dave Londry
TRGuys.com