[DeTomaso] Working on dual MC conversion like Goran (Hemi Pantera) did, Anyone have ideas?

Will Kooiman will.kooiman at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 19:40:48 EDT 2020

Hi Ken,

I thought of 2 ways.

1.  Use a remote reservoir.  I didn¹t want to do this, mostly for
aesthetics.
2.  Mount the masters 1/2² further away from the fender.

I chose option #3.  Use a Wilwood compact master, and put a 1/2² dent in the
fender.

This is really easy to mock up.  I did my first one with 1/4² plate from
Home Depot.

I have been using this setup for 15+ years.  Granted, I haven¹t driven my
car much the past 10 years, but I drove it a lot for the first ~5 years with
this setup.

It¹s getting dark over here.  I¹ll take a pic tomorrow.

Will.