[DeTomaso] Ford mirror part number?

Dick Koch redcatman74 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 09:49:20 EDT 2020

When I bought my 1974 Pantera in 1974, it came from the dealer with only
the driver's side mirror, which was installed by the dealer. When I
refreshed the car in 2000, I ordered a matching passenger mirror from
Melvin Classic Ford parts in Conyers, Ga.

They are still in business.
https://www.melvinsclassicfordparts.com/

The Ford part number for the passenger side was D4AZ17696A.

If you have a need for one or both of these mirrors, give them a call and
see if they still have them available.

If they don't, they are available from many sources, with prices all over
the map.

Dick Koch - Atlanta

   When I bought my 1974 Pantera in 1974, it came from the dealer with
   only the driver's side mirror, which was installed by the dealer. When
   I refreshed the car in 2000, I ordered a matching passenger mirror from
   Melvin Classic Ford parts in Conyers, Ga.A
   They are still in business.A
   [1]https://www.melvinsclassicfordparts.com/
   The Ford part number for the passenger side was D4AZ17696A.A A
   If you have a need for one or both of these mirrors, give them a call
   and see if they stillA have them available.