[DeTomaso] Working on dual MC conversion like Goran (Hemi Pantera) did, Anyone have ideas?

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 20 01:03:04 EDT 2020

 I have seen it the PPC dual MC, but I just like Goran's approach better.  Fewer parts, less invasive.
Ken

    On Thursday, March 19, 2020, 7:15:13 PM PDT, Mike Drew via DeTomaso <detomaso at server.detomasolist.com> wrote:

 Ken,

Pantera Performance Center sells a bolt-in dual master setup, either with or without booster.

There are some things (glass, tires) one doesn’t bother trying to make oneself. This is approaching that level IMHO.....

MIKE

Sent from my iPad