[DeTomaso] Working on dual MC conversion like Goran (Hemi Pantera) did, Anyone have ideas?

Will Kooiman will.kooiman at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 22:28:42 EDT 2020

I have Wilwood pedals with a balance bar.

I initially made a plate from 1/4” plate mild steel.  It’s not that
difficult with a hole saw and a mig.

The last time I had it apart, I remade it in 6061-T6.

I’m very happy with it.  I need to take it apart one more time to polish
and clear coat it.

I am not a fabricator, but I have stayed in a Holiday Inn Express.

On 3/19/20, 10:14 PM, "DeTomaso on behalf of Mike Drew via DeTomaso"
<detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com on behalf of