[DeTomaso] Working on dual MC conversion like Goran (Hemi Pantera) did, Anyone have ideas?

johnmckee johnmckee at cox.net
Thu Mar 19 22:08:32 EDT 2020

I got mine from Dennis. Have not juiced it up yet but it looks real perty....;o)JohnSent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Larry Finch via DeTomaso <detomaso at server.detomasolist.com> Date: 3/19/20  6:40 PM  (GMT-08:00) To: Email List Address For Posting <detomaso at server.detomasolist.com> Subject: [DeTomaso] Working on dual MC conversion like Goran (Hemi Pantera)	did, Anyone have ideas? Ken,I think Dennis used to sell the Pantera specific version. I think he had exclusive rights to that particular design. Not sure what current situation is on availability through him or through CNC. Larry