[DeTomaso] Working on dual MC conversion like Goran (Hemi Pantera) did, Anyone have ideas?

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 19 17:36:28 EDT 2020

I did a first cut with a junk pedal assembly and am ready to use a better one.  A 1 inch ID tube was welded into the pedal to attach the balance bar, and a plate sandwiched between the MCs and pedal box casting to mount the dual MCs.

It's pretty simple and compact.  If anyone is considering this, we can compare notes?  I can email photos of the prototype.

Ken