[DeTomaso] Oil pressure gauge

larry at ohiotimecorp.com larry at ohiotimecorp.com
Thu Mar 19 17:21:34 EDT 2020

Jeff,

On any old type electric gauge you very the voltage to it to move the needle. I am sure at certain markings it should be a certain voltage, but I do not know what they are. You could measure the voltage on the gauge you have in the car now and get one point of reference.

I have a 40's gas tank float with some leads on it to reduce/very the voltage for this kind of test.

Larry (sparks) - Cleveland