[DeTomaso] Water temp gauge

Joseph F. Byrd, Jr. byrdjf at embarqmail.com
Wed Mar 18 19:23:21 EDT 2020

A couple thoughts
A couple wraps of Teflon tape may prevent the sender from making ground with the tank
The tank may not be grounded to the frame
And the frame is the return leg of the sender to the gauge

If thesender has any exposed "body", check the OHMS to the sender stud

I THINK the expected sender ohms is 100 at gauge full left and 5 at gauge full right