[DeTomaso] Fun Rally postponed

Larry Finch fresnofinches at aol.com
Tue Mar 17 14:27:35 EDT 2020

Just received this from POCA President Scott Martin -

Based on the current status of the coronavirus and the projection of it getting worse before improving, the POCA Board of Directors voted to postpone the 2020 Fun Rally to protect the health of our members.

The hotel and track said there will be no fee to change dates, we will work with them to find a date later in the year.  The desire is to reschedule the Rally after the Concorso Italiano so members can attend both and before the end of year holidays and the first snowfall for our northern members.  If you have already signed up for the Rally, you have the option of using that payment for the new date or a full refund (for refunds please contact Josette D’Orazio at pocamembership at outlook.com).  The Board is committed to keeping POCA’s string of 39 consecutive Rally’s in tack, but member’s health comes first.

Be safe.

Scott Martin
POCA President