[DeTomaso] NPC warning-- new imminent threat (not for the timid or politically correct, do not read this if you are easily scared)

Pantdino pantdino at aol.com
Fri Mar 13 22:04:19 EDT 2020

The significant danger is to the old and unhealthyAs long as you don't know anyone who knows someone who knows someone who knows someone like that, you can do as you  say.The problem is if you get it and give it to someone who gives it to someone who gives it to an 80 year old with emphysema and diabetes, that last person has a good chance of dying.

Jim